Mattress in Black Certifications
For your peace of mind our foams are CertiPUR-US-certified, they the meet standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analysed by independent, accredited laboratories, so they are safe and eco-friendly.
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”)
- Free of mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air
quality (less than 0.5 parts per million
You can be certain that the fabrics in our mattresses have been tested for harmful substances and have been certified safe for human use.
Anti-microbial assurance, creating an inhospitable environment for dust-mite, providing a healthy sleep environment.
SGS covers the integrity of the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption, components are tested to ensure they are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer-defined standards.
Components must also meet standards for safety and performance against relevant health, safety, and regulatory standards.